Wednesday, December 18, 2019

My Christmas "Excuse"

Last week, I was non-stop busy with entertaining company, a day with our youngest grandson, Christmas cards and our annual Newsletter, final house decorating, early shopping, Etc., Etc., Etc!

All that should excuse me from totally forgetting to do a blog post, right? But, there's one more happy reason that my attentions were elsewhere: our newest book, Imagination and Dreams Are Forever debuted for sale early in the week, and R.J. and I were both busy promoting it everywhere. By now, it should be available on the Theme Park Press website, and I know you can purchase it on Amazon.

Tomorrow, on FB Live (at 3 pm, CST), R.J. and I will be showcasing the book, and reading some passages from it to entice buyers. Please join us for that; it will be our Christmas broadcast, and we have lots to share.

I WILL do another post at the end of this week, so come back on Saturday for another blog. I've put a post-it under my computer screen to remind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment