Friday, October 27, 2017

Featuring My Talented - And Definitely Busy - Husband

It's just me connecting with readers and Disney-philes today. My dear husband R.J., is so busy with painting commissions he had to forego his usual Friday afternoon FB Live hour. That has actually given me a chance to make him the subject of my post today.

Watching him at work is just as interesting for me as it is for his "fans" - and I've been watching him for over fifty years. His attention to detail, his total concentration and commitment to a canvas never waivers. I try not to interrupt him when he's at work because I know how involved he is in the process, so I was actually surprised when he started doing the video logs, painting and talking at the same time - and loving it! It's my belief that all of you who follow him on FB both inspire and invigorate him because he really looks forward to, and totally enjoys, his Friday work-time chats with all of you.

In addition, I have to thank those who have been so patient, waiting for their commission works. Our searching for, buying and moving to our new home has really put both of back several months in our work. Please know how much it means to him that none of you have complained. And I can attest to the fact that he is working every day, and into the evenings, to get caught up.

I know he will read this post, and smile, and state that I've gone overboard praising him. But I like to think he deserved this attention on my blog today, and I hope lots of you send me comments about your experiences watching him at work. And for those of you who follow my blog, but haven't seen R.J.'s video logs, tune in next week at 4 p.m. Central Time. I guarantee you'll be hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment