Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Beginnings

I suppose my first blog should explain why I decided to start this online publishing site. The obvious answer is because it gives me an easy way to promote my writing; to publishers, agents, and interested readers. But I have another objective. There have always been ideas rattling in my brain that I couldn't convince a publisher to print, or maybe it was just a rambling, or a personal idea or reflection, or something too brief to be an article or a short story, but something I felt needed saying. Along comes blogging, and I've found an outlet for all of that; hurray for me!
I hope my "musings" will be of interest to others. I plan to add postings several times a week; most will be written late at night because that is when I can compose without interrruption. Anyway, thanks for tuning in. Come back again when I have something more interesting to impart.

No comments:

Post a Comment