Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Book In The Works

As promised a few weeks ago, I'm doing a short post to let my readers know that the proposal sent to a publisher - which I had high hopes for - was accepted!

My husband and I are co-authoring this new book, and, because we've been at it for several weeks now, I had forgotten to convey the news here.  I tend to be suspicious about giving out too much detail on a work in progress, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the draft has been submitted to the publisher and final contracts are signed before I reveal the nature, title, etc., of this effort.

Just think good thoughts for this project.  If all goes well, it will be out by the fall of this year.  And, because we are on a tight deadline, the final editing and publication of my novel is , yet again, on hold.  It WILL happen before the end of the year as well, if nothing intervenes to slow down our other work.

My motivating thought this year is "I'm dreaming of big things" -and I've got a lot to work on to make those dreams realities.

No comments:

Post a Comment