Monday, February 3, 2020

A Request

Happy February! I'm devoting this month, during my "writing work time" to finding ways to increase my readership as well as my book sales. To that end, I really need feedback from those of you reading this post.

Comments, thoughts, suggestions - anything in that vein - would help me to know the type of posts you most enjoy reading. You can look back, if you'd like, at any of my past writings on this blog by choosing one or more from the list on the right side of this page.

I don't want to limit this social media avenue to just one type of subject matter. I try, each time I open this site and begin composing, to give you something about my life, my thoughts, my experiences in all manner of pursuits - in other words, I hope I'm an "open window" of creativity in some way.

To be successful, though, I have to receive responses from readers. You can comment on this site, which I'm told is quite simple (see the bottom of this post to navigate that), or you can email me at srogren@gmail.com.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you - and thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment