Tuesday, January 2, 2024

 I'M BACK!!!

A decent way to "begin again" I hope. My last blog entry was in April of 2020, and if you read that one just below, it will fill in all the reasons why I discontinued this avenue of communication with my followers. Since then, I've encountered the pandemic (lucky I didn't experience it), had spinal surgery last year, and just lost my way as a writer because of all the "country chaos" and family issues.

This is my comeback year as a writer, and I'm anxious to be in touch with my followers again, with new stories, memory stories, some Disney remembrances, and just musings about life's experiences.

R.J. and I have both revived creative avenues. He continues with his commission paintings, keeps in touch on Facebook and FB Messenger, and updated his website. We are both on FB Live the first Thursday of each month (3pm Central Time), and if you can't watch then, the video can be viewed on Facebook and You Tube.

I'm still convinced that print communication is alive and well, and I'm physically and mentally ready to contribute to that effort. The blogs will appear whenever I have something to say - and I will note on Facebook or our live show that a new one awaits your attention.

My love and thanks to all who have asked that I return to my blog. I hope you enjoy - and please email me (srogren@gmail.com) with your questions and comments.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment