Friday, April 20, 2018

One of Those "Never A Dull Moment" Times

I will begin today's blog asking you to re-read my post of March 9th, titled "Never A Dull Moment". By doing so, you will understand why I've gone two weeks without a post, and the reasons that such a vacuum will happen from time to time.

R.J. and I were out of town last week, attending a family wedding. It was a break from our work that was welcomed, and we were so happy to be a part of this once in a lifetime moment for a truly special couple.

The week before had us involved with a plethora (love that word!) of things, which don't need to be detailed. Suffice it to say, we were happily working on quite a few creative projects. On a serious note, that was also the week that our son had outpatient surgery, so our focus was again on family. He is recovering nicely, I'm happy to say.

R.J. is doing a video log today, and, I think showing off his latest commission painting; one that is visible in black light as well as regular light. It's definitely one to view, AND he is doing it at his new time on Fridays - 5 p.m. Central Time. The change came about due to a survey he did with his current followers, asking what day and time worked best for them.

So, today's post is really just to let you know that I haven't ceased writing - and I do not anticipate any upcoming conflicts that will prevent my composing. Still deciding what I'll write about next week. Hope you'll check back to find out. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment