Friday, December 6, 2019

Just Our Way

Early each morning, R.J. and I spend about an hour, in our living room, listening to music, drinking our coffee, and just talking - about all manner of topics both important and not so. We've discovered it is the best way to recharge our creative energies.

R.J. can always make me laugh, help me see new solutions to any problem I struggle with, and is forever my cheerleader and confidant. He claims I do the same for him. As far as our daily schedules go, for work and commitments, one day is never like another, so having that morning time together is the spark that ignites us - much more so than a quick cup of coffee and a hurried kiss, as we head off in different directions.

I realize that our special careers, which allow us to work from home, is not what most couples enjoy. And, without sounding like a boring teacher advocating life's best solution, let me make it clear that, in describing the start to our days, I'm not trying to say this is the only way to be productive, or have the perfect marriage!

No, my purpose, in this new launch of my blog, is that I will sometimes describe aspects of our lives that are unique for us, hoping that, by doing so, you will know me a little better.

I welcome your comments about my thoughts - and please share with me some of the ways you inspire yourselves each day.       

No comments:

Post a Comment