Thursday, January 2, 2020

It's 2020 - And We're Back At "It"!

If you read my last post, from December 18th, you know that our new book is on the market - AND I promised another blog on the 21st, to be my last for 2019.

Well! R.J. decided he deserved a couple of weeks off, after his non-stop year of painting and commitments, and I totally agreed. I also knew he was right that I, too, deserved some days away from work and anything other than "fun Holiday stuff". So, no blog last week, and neither of us have any guilt about our down times - they have helped us both to recharge, and converse about our goals for this Leap Year.

During Christmas week, we received copies of our new book in the mail, and are definitely pleased with the finished product. If you have purchased, or plan to purchase a copy, please help us by going on Amazon and posting a review - which we hope will be positive! We spent almost 3 years getting this last in the trilogy of early WDW just right, and are proud of our work, and eager to have your feedback (which you can also do to me via this blog site, by the way.)

On Thursday, Jan. 9th, R.J. and I will both be on his Facebook Live show (3 pm CST), showing off our Disney Christmas decorations and talking more about the new book. Please join us - and thanks for staying with me here. There WILL be weekly entries here from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment