Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kudos for "The Cotton Candy Road Trip"

It's my intention to include, on my resurrected blog, my comments on books I've recently experienced.  It pleasures me that the first of these I'm going to tell you about is written by a friend and fellow actor, Pam Turlow.

Pam takes you on a dual journey in her non-fiction work titled The Cotton Candy Road Trip (love that title!).  You not only ride along with her as she travels to over forty vintage amusement parks, but you are also privy to her personal journey of life during the three years it took her to write this volume.

Writing in a voice that is true to her nature, one is caught up in all her discoveries, taken on her many twists and turns, not only on amusement park rides, but in her thoughts on the dreamers and doers she encounters that shift her perspective, and, ultimately, her life focus.

I encourage you to seek out The Cotton Candy Road Trip and add it to your list of books to read.  I promise you will be rewarded with lots of smiles and, perhaps, a new outlook on your own goals.  That's what happened to me, anyway.

1 comment: