Monday, November 25, 2013

Still Here - Sort Of!

I really do have all good intentions of posting on this site at least once a week, as promised.  I also have an ever-growing list of topics that I plan to share.  Yet, I am also aware that it has been nearly two weeks since anything new appeared on my blog.  Let me tell you why.

About two weeks ago, my husband  succumbed to some kind of cold/virus bug, and is still recovering.  That meant I was playing nurse to him - and he is never ill, so it was stressful for me as well - while trying to work on my novel edit, etc.

Then, one week ago yesterday, I was felled by a virus bug that has resulted in a painful sinus infection.  No book editing, no journal entries; in fact, not much of anything going on for me except lying in bed wishing I wasn't sick.  Oh, yes, and I am in early rehearsals for a play that opens in January and I had to miss those as well!

So, dear followers, I have not deserted my good intentions; they've just been postponed a bit.  However, husband and I are now ambulatory, carrying tissues and lozenges in our pockets and swallowing immune support pills, so think positive thoughts for both of us.  I should be back soon with a more interesting post!

No comments:

Post a Comment